Federal Work Study
How do I apply for the student employment program?

You must first complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid Application (FAFSA).  Download the mobile app myStudentAid in both the Apple App Store (iOS) and Google Play (Android). Once the school has received your valid FAFSA, you must visit your Financial Aid Office to complete an employment application and to determine your eligibility. Your financial aid file must be completed before you can be awarded Federal Work Study funding.