Statement of Student Financial Aid Rights:
As members of PHSC's learning community, students are entitled to certain rights and provisions, including a quality education and quality services. In addition, students have the right to know:
- Financial aid eligibility.
- Cost of attendance.
- How financial aid eligibility is determined.
- How financial aid awards are calculated.
- When financial aid is awarded.
- Standards of academic progress requirements and their implications for course work and financial aid.
- The college's refund policy.
Statement of Student Financial Aid Responsibilities:
- Provide accurate information on college forms, update that information when necessary and be the sole author of their applications.
- Be aware of federal, state and institutional financial aid requirements.
- Abide by state and federal laws.
- Meet financial obligations to the college.
- Attend regularly scheduled classes.